Miss Hooters International and Hooters Calendar Girls raising funds for prostate cancer
Miss Hooters International Madison Novo (Hialeah) and several Hooters Calendar Girls Abigail Fuqua (Boca Raton), Sloan Miavitz (Sarasota), Grace Burchett (Fort Myers Beach) and Tara Archer (Fort Myers) are raising funds to support Moffitt Cancer Center from Sept. 26 to Oct. 2. The South Florida Hooters employees are raising funds and riding in the upcoming 2022 Lags Annual Great Bike Ride across I-4.
The 2-day distance ride includes many fun and family oriented events. The ride is dedicated in the honor of David “Lags” Lageschulte, Hooters franchise owner, who lost his 11-year battle with prostate cancer in 2014. Lags philanthropic endeavors included endowing a chair for prostate cancer at the Moffitt Cancer Center as well as an active supporter for Cure on Wheels. The ride will take place on Oct, 22 and 23. The 2-day distance ride benefits prostate cancer research just as Lags would have wanted.
The community can support their local Hooters Girls efforts and make a donation to their fundraising page now through Oct. 2.
• Abigail Fuqua (Boca Raton Hooters) https://www.flipcause.com/secure/fundraiser/MTUxODM1/76024
• Madison Nova (Hialeah Hooters) https://www.flipcause.com/secure/fundraiser/MTUxODM1/76023
• Sloan Miavitz (Sarasota Hooters) https://www.flipcause.com/secure/fundraiser/MTUxODM1/76022
• Grace Burchett (Fort Myers Beach Hooters) https://www.flipcause.com/secure/fundraiser/MTUxODM1/76093
• Tara Archer (Fort Myers Hooters) https://www.flipcause.com/secure/fundraiser/MTUxODM1/76132
LTP Management, a franchisee of Hooters of America, owns and operates 16 locations in South Florida. For more information about South Florida Hooters and its charitable outreach, please visit www.HootersFlorida.com or follow us at Twitter @HootersFlorida, Instagram @SouthFLHooters and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hootersflorida/.