Real Estate Briefs 9-17-21
Seagate Development Group sells Fort Myers shopping center
Arbor Towne Investors, LLC – a Seagate Development Group affiliate – has sold Arbor Towne Square to Arbor Lin, LLC for $5.1 million. Tim Schneider with Trinity Commercial Group was the seller’s broker in this transaction, while his colleague, Matthew Fredrickson, represented the buyer of this 30,000-plus-square-foot retail center.
This sale comes 3.5 years after Seagate purchased the property located at 10654-10676 Colonial Blvd. – off Treeline Avenue – in Fort Myers.
Currently, the rent roll consists of Goodwill, Allstate, Domino’s Pizza, Walgreens and Pinch A Penny. The plaza is adjacent to the 76,000-square-foot, 663-unit self-storage facility that Seagate’s SW Management & Realty sold to Public Storage in April.
Seagate Development Group is a full-service development company specializing in a design-build process via new construction, custom renovations, interior design, and management and leasing services. Seagate Development Group’s corporate headquarters is located at 9921 Interstate Commerce Drive in Fort Myers.
For information, visit SeagateDevelopmentGroup.com.
Southern Palm Home Watch Services earn accreditation
Southern Palm Home Watch Services has earned accreditation from the National Home Watch Association for the second year. The NHWA was formed in 2009 in order to establish and maintain the highest industry standards for Home Watch and absentee homeowner services throughout the United States and Canada (www.nationalhomewatchassociation.org). Home Watch is a visual inspection of a home or property, looking for obvious issues, which means that it is a service that “keeps an eye on things” at your vacation or primary home while you are not in residence.
Owners Derryl Fewins and Michelle Carr are a father/daughter team originally from Michigan, where they lived most of their lives. Both are real estate brokers, and they originally opened their brokerage in Fort Myers in 2018.
Southern Palm Home Watch Services serves Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Estero, Bonita Springs and Punta Gorda. Contact the company at 239-770-8060 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information, visit www.southernpalmhomewatchservices.com.
B & I Contractors – Southwest Region announces promotions
B&I Contractors recently announced several promotions.
• Howard Burke was promoted to service superintendent in the Southwest Florida region, based out of the company’s service department located at 5851 Country Lakes Drive in Fort Myers. Burke joined the B&I team of professionals in December 2011. He was named the lead technician at Scanlon Lexus and Acura, Florida Cancer Specialist, McGregor Baptist Church and Southwest Florida Christian Academy. He uses his years of experience to train and tutor apprentices and younger technicians in the field of HVAC services.
• David Moorhead has been promoted to BIM/VDC department manager. He earned his sheet metal journeyman’s license in Miami, before joining the B&I team of professionals in 2013. He is a leader of the company’s CAD, BIM, Virtual Design group. =
• Patrick Saulnier was promoted to accounting manager. He relocated from Massachusetts in May 2020 and joined the B&I team of professionals in July of the same year. He is a graduate of Bryant University in Smithfield, Rhode Island, and has experiences in not-for-profits, real estate and construction.
Established in 1960, B & I offices are in Fort Myers, Tamarac, Sarasota and Tampa. The employee-owned company specializes in providing HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and building maintenance services for commercial, institutional and industrial facilities throughout Florida and beyond. To learn more, call 239-332-4646 or visit us online at www.bandiflorida.com.
Biskie appointed to State of Florida Credentials Review Committee
Michael Biskie of B & I Contractors has been appointed to the State of Florida Credentials Review Committee. This brand-new committee will serve under the Reimagining Education and Career Help (REACH) Act — a Florida House Bill that was approved in the 2021 session. Biskie joins a roster of 16 accomplished industry, education and workforce development leaders who will bring additional rigor and accountability to the state’s workforce and education systems.
As stated in the Florida State Legislature, the REACH Act was “created to address the evolving needs of Florida’s economy by increasing the level of collaboration and cooperation among state businesses and education communities while improving training within and equity and access to a more integrated workforce and education system for all Floridians.” The Credentials Review Committee will play a vital role in ensuring the alignment of education and skill training with the current and future demands of the industry.
Biskie has nearly 30 years of experience working in human resources and serves as human resources director for B&I Contractors. He retired from the Navy Reserve in 2007 after serving in the U.S. Navy for over 26 years.
B&I specializes in providing HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration and building maintenance services for commercial, institutional and industrial facilities. To learn more, call 239-332-4646 or visit us online at www.bandiflorida.com.
Furlong joins EXIT Select Realty in Fort Myers
Wayne Furlong has joined EXIT Select Realty in Fort Myers.
Furlong brings nearly 20 years of real estate experience serving the residents of Lee, Charlotte, Sarasota and Collier Counties.
Furlong was ranked as EXIT Realty’s top real estate agent in North America for 2005, and repeated that performance in 2006, shattering all sales records and taking home EXIT’s top honor, the Tri-Real-a-Thon Award.
EXIT Realty is a full service real estate franchisor with offices across North America. EXIT Select Realty is located at 12520 World Plaza Lane, Suite 1, Fort Myers, FL 33907. For more information, please call 239-314-7900 or visit our website www.exitselectre.com.
Recent LandQwest commercial transactions in Southwest Florida
LandQwest Commercial announced the following transactions in Lee County.
• Lee Memorial Health System purchased the 68,025-square-foot office building at 12451 Gateway Blvd., in Fort Myers, from Lynx Gateway, LLC for $7 million. Adam Palmer, CCIM, SIOR and Steve Wood with LandQwest Commercial represented both parties in the transaction.
• Plasmo LLC purchased a 5,100-square-foot retail building at 547 Pine Island Road in North Fort Myers, from NFM Pizza Venture, LLC for $1,125,000. Bruce Micciche, CCIM with LandQwest Commercial represented the seller.
• 2 Fish Inn, LLC purchased the 6-unit boutique motel at 2948 Oleander St., in St. James City, from Two Fish Inn, LLC for $925,000. Bruce Micciche, CCIM with LandQwest Commercial represented the buyer in the transaction.
• Hendry Street LLC purchased a 3,699-square-foot office building at 1531 Hendry St., in Fort Myers, from Patobe Partners LLC for $860,000. Mike Doyle, CCIM with LandQwest Commercial represented the seller in the transaction, while Adam Palmer, CCIM, SIOR represented the buyer.
• Elisil Properties LLC purchased a 2,365-square-foot office building at 6811 Porto Fino Circle in Fort Myers, from CJL Enterprise Property LLC for $535,000. Chuck Smith, CCIM with LandQwest Commercial represented the buyer, and Jay Crandall with Crandall Commercial Group represented the seller.
• Tom Konrad purchased 0.29 acres at 1642 S.E. 47th St in Cape Coral, from BSC Events LLC for $145,000. Bob O’Connor with LandQwest Commercial represented the seller, and Paulette DuCharme with Miloff Aubuchon represented the buyer.
• Aspen Dental leased 9,987 square feet of retail space in the “Alico Business Center” at 9954 Interstate Commerce Drive in Fort Myers, from 2020 Alico Road LLC. Mike Concilla and Laura Cari with LandQwest Commercial represented the landlord in the transaction. Rebecca Hallum with Hallum Realty Advisors represented the tenant.
• Stone & Tile from Portugal leased 9,075 square feet of industrial space at 5610 Zip Drive in Fort Myers, from TFP South Properties, LLC. Michael Price, ALC with LandQwest Commercial represented the tenant. Dan Miller of Colliers represented the landlord.
• Millennium Physician Group leased 3,400 square feet of industrial space at 13881 Jetport Loop in Fort Myers, from CAM Realty of Southwest Florida, Inc. Adam Palmer, CCIM, SIOR and Steve Wood with LandQwest Commercial represented the tenant. Cheryl Maymon of CAM Realty represented the landlord.
• American Thermal Solutions leased 3,200 square feet of industrial space in ‘Crystal Drive Park’ at 2351 Crystal Drive, Suite 107, in Fort Myers, from Crystal Drive LLC. Mike Doyle, CCIM and Rokki Rogan, CDPE with LandQwest Commercial represented the landlord. Chase Mayhugh, CCIM with Mayhugh Commercial Advisors represented the tenant.
• American Kitchen renewed their 1,950-square-foot lease in the “Plymouth Plaza” retail center at 15248 S Tamiami Trail in Fort Myers, from Susence FL Holdings, LLC. Bruce Micciche, CCIM with LandQwest Commercial was the transaction broker.
• Vino Picasso renewed their 1,250-square-foot lease in the “Plymouth Plaza” retail center at 15248 S Tamiami Trail in Fort Myers, from Susence FL Holdings, LLC. Bruce Micciche, CCIM with LandQwest Commercial was the transaction broker.
• Farmers Insurance leased 1,250 square feet in the “Porto Fino Circle” office park at 6801 Porto Fino Circle, Suite H-2, in Fort Myers, from Portofino Circle LLC. Adam Palmer, CCIM, SIOR and Steve Wood with LandQwest Commercial represented the tenant in the transaction. Jim Boback of Boback Commercial Group represented the landlord.
• Supercuts leased 1,114 square feet of retail space in the ‘Pelican Preserve’ at 10580 Colonial Blvd., in Fort Myers, from CP Pelican Preserve LLC. Bob Pekol and Jessica McEvoy with LandQwest Commercial were the transaction brokers.
For additional information, please visit LQWEST.com.