To the editor:
What genius said this?
Yes, I ask what genius said this, “Take the guns first, and then go for due process. It just takes so long for due process.”
Was it Adolf Hitler, Fidel Castro, Mao Zedong, Benito Mussolini, Joseph Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Idi Amin or Donald J. Trump?
As a matter of fact they all said it. They all also have shown the same doctorial tendency regardless of what time in history they existed in. Those tendencies have been proven by history time and time again, they are as follows:
– Do away with the free press of any kind, as quietly as possible
– Eliminate all civilian opposition to you and your cause. Replacing them with the top military brass.
– Take over the judicial branch of government by whatever means possible. Then proclaim that it is you and you alone whom they should protect, not the Country’s Constitution they are to protect.
– Then of course begin the process to enrich yourself and your family, by stealing your country’s wealth.
– Let one and all know you and you alone will be making all of the country’s decisions in the future. Impeach now or forever hold your peace
Are you folks sure this great nation can stand any more of this President?